There were more than 14,200 confirmed COVID-19 cases in New Mexico as of 7/10. Locally, the first case was identified on 4/29. Our case count is currently 14, with 2 people fully recovered.
- As directed by Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham, our three State Parks are open for DAY USE to RESIDENTS OF NEW MEXICO only.
- Information about social distancing and hygiene is posted throughout parks to ensure visitor safety. There will be capacity limits. Overnight use and campgrounds remain closed. Use of exact change is encouraged when paying the day-use fee, to minimize contact with staff.
- Anyone traveling in from out of state must observe a 14-day quarantine.
- Gatherings or groups of more than five people remain prohibited.
- Today through Sunday July 12, restaurants may seat patrons indoors and outdoors, maximum 50% capacity, with tables spaced 6′ apart.
- Today through Sunday July 12, Breweries may serve patrons indoors and outdoors at max 50% occupancy.
- Retail businesses may not exceed 25% occupancy and are expected to meet State guidelines regarding mask-wearing, social distancing and cleaning practices.
- Hotels and motels are allowed to book to 50% capacity as of June 1.
- Staying at home is encouraged. If you are sick, staying home is essential. While out, maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others and wear a mask to cover the nose and mouth. Wash hands frequently.