Sierra County’s Three State Parks
STATE PARK INFO:
• Wearing a mask or cloth face covering is mandatory in public settings except when eating,
drinking, or swimming or unless a healthcare provider instructs otherwise, and violators
could face citations and $100 fines for not complying voluntarily.
• Bring hand sanitizer and additional personal protective equipment
• Maintain social distance of 6 feet or more while recreating
• Trails will be open; some water access is limited at this time due to seasonal conditions.
• No group shelter use or large organized events
• To limit interactions, please use exact change when paying fees or purchase passes online
• Recreate responsibly and pack out all trash
New Mexico’s largest body of water, Elephant Butte Lake offers a wealth of recreation – fishing, boating, sailing, and camping on miles of sandy beaches.